|Mode Of Service
Who can register as a START UP in India?
1) Upto a period of ten years from the date of incorporation/ registration
2) If it is incorporated in India as a
a) Private Limited Company or
b) Registered as a Partnership Firm or
c) a Limited Liability Partnership
3) Turnover of the entity for any of the financial years since incorporation/ registration has not exceeded 100 Crore rupees.
4) Entity is
a) working towards innovation, development or improvement of
· Products or
· Processes or
· Services, or
b) if it is a scalable business model with a high potential of
· Employment Generation or
· Wealth creation.
Provided that an entity formed by splitting up or reconstruction of an existing business shall not be considered a ‘Startup’.
PROCESS OF START UP REGISTRATION IN INDIA
Startup will be registered in three steps for the three different benefits.
First step – Get the Recognition of START UP
Second step - Get the Benefits of share issued at security premium for the start up
Third Step – Get the Benefits of income tax Act 1961 (Difficult to get )
Deliverable for Start Up Registration with us in Rs 9999 are:
1. Start Up Recondition Certificate as Mentioned in First Step Above
2. Angel Tax Exemption Certificate as Mentioned in Second Step Above